We have had a very sick week at the Prine household. Last weekend I got sick and went to the doctor on Monday to find out that I had an ear infection in both ears and bronchitis. Then Steven got sick, followed by Sophia. Yesterday we took Sophia to the doctor to find that she also has an ear infection. Poor girl. We have had many sleepless nights, gone through multiple boxes of Kleenex, and taken lots of medicine. I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the sick tunnel. Last night Steven, Sophia, and I were all able to get multiple hours of sleep in a row (which was quite an accomplishment comparatively) and that makes all the difference in the world.
One funny thing that Sophia has been doing this week that is pretty cute is when we hold up a tissue to her nose and tell her to blow she will just say the word blow really loud instead of blowing out her nose. It is something you really have to see in person but it just cracks us up.
Although all being sick at the same time is not fun, it did allow us for a lot of together time. We held down the couch, had lots of cuddles, and caught up on our DVR. Sophia was really not feeling well so she cuddled and mastered her skills at iphone games laying on the couch. Being so sick always makes you appreciate your life on a whole new level and I am so thankful for my sweet little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment