Right when we got there we realized that our camera had broken (a minor tragedy for yours truly) but luckily we had our phones so we were able to get a lot of pictures with them. So the pictures are a little out of order in the blog since I downloaded them from our separate phones. We have since gotten a new camera!
Pictures from Emily's Phone:
Here is Sophia waiting for the pig races. It was bright!
Big girl!
The farmer setting up the pig race.
Waiting in anticipation...
I had to get a close up of those curls! Love them!
Setting up the piggies
When I asked for a smile this is what I got:)
Sophia and Steven!
Birdies!
She was a little timid around the animals and only wanted to see them from afar.
Watching Daddy pet the goats from a safe distance.
They were a bit too friendly...
This is one of my new favorites of Miss. Sophia!
Getting lost in the hay maze...
Love the boots!
Hitching a ride with Daddy!
In the corn maze!
Pictures from Steven's Phone:
Here piggie piggie!
And they're off!
Me and my favorite!
Another pig race...
Love her!
Not too sure about those chickens...
Timidly watching the animals...
Sophia's worried face
She'd got up close to this fence because the animals were on the other side
She loved the duckies!
Tromping through the hay maze
Llama
At the entry to the hay maze
Exploring!
Cutie!
The big slide- Sophia's favorite part of the day for sure!
So many pumpkins...which one should I choose?
On the hay ride- she held my hand pretty tight.
She did not like the loudness of the tractor, but LOVED the bumpiness of the ride.
An attempt at a family self portrait.
It was a great day and I love making all of these memories with Steven and Sophia!
1 comment:
Sophia looked like she had a blast at the Pumpkin Patch - you and Steven do such fun things with her. What a lucky little girl! Love you all!
Post a Comment