Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Belated Halloween

A few weeks ago I typed out an entire Halloween post with pictures and everything and when I went to post it I lost the entire thing- boo.  So here I go again...

Halloween this year was so much fun.  Sophia really got the concept of dressing up and going trick or treating.  We went up to my parent's house and Sophia got to go trick or treating with Charlotte and Addison. Sophia dressed up as a puppy, Charlotte was Abby Kadabby, and Addison was Elmo.  The girls were so excited to go trick or treating and kept asking when it was time to go.  After a yummy dinner of chili and cornbread we got the girls all dressed and ready.  Here are some pictures from the evening:

 Sophia could hardly contain her excitement

 Dinnertime!



 Me and sweet Addy Lou
 Papi and two of his granddaughters!


 My cute puppy!


 It's definitely a challenge to get two two-year-old's to stay still for a picture but we tried our best:)

 Me and my best girl!
 Papi and Uncle Daniel
 Walking up to a door

 Trick or treating at Noni and Papi's house!


 Back after trick or treating


My favorite memory of the night will definitely be of Sophia.  Initially she was a little timid going from house to house since one of the first houses had a moving light up spider that really scared her.  She kept crying at the next two houses then I told her that there were going to be no more spiders (I was hoping!) and she got over her timidness.  Then she went from house to house and as soon as we left one house she would say "Momma, I want more, Daddy, I want more, Papi, I want more".  Once she figured out there was Skittles and M and M's involved she loved it and had so much fun!  I am looking forward to the many more Halloween's we will get to spend with Sophia in the years to come. 

No comments: