Sophia's tonsil issues have continued. She has had an ongoing case of tonsillitis for quite some time now. We have been to the doctor, done the strep tests (no strep!), and will be heading back to the ENT soon. She snores so loud and we think she is having some apnea issues since her breathing is obstructed by her giant tonsils and adenoids and she is up a lot in the night. So, due to all of this, and due to the fact that she is just so cute, I spend a lot of time watching her sleep and analyzing her sleep. Here she is one night when I went to check on her. Sound asleep with her little feet crossed. So cute.
Then I think the flash of the camera disturbed her so she turned her head.
Then I covered her up with the giant nest of blankets she insists she needs to be "so cozy" (her words).
Sweet girl, we are really hoping to get some answers soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment