Sophia is such a kick, she makes us laugh every day with her funny three year old perspective on the world.
Here are a few things I just never want to forget:
•I was coughing yesterday morning and Sophia says to me "Oh you have that doggie cough, a few of the kids at Robyn's have that doggie cough too". I was trying to figure it out and decided that she must have heard Robyn calling it a barking cough and decided that must be a doggie cough. Makes sense to me:)
•We went to the movie theater to watch the Civil War game with some friends yesterday. It was her first time at the theater and I asked her if she wanted to come back and see a movie there sometime and she said "probably, but I think I'll ask them to turn it down a little bit". Gotta love my sensitive eared girl.
•Yesterday she got on her little riding toy, I asked her where she was going and she said "Babies R Us, gotta get some clothes for the new baby". She is still so excited to be a big sister.
I need to be better about recording these things as they happen because I forget so many of the super silly things she says. She is a kick and, although sometimes challenging, three and a half is a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment