Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Nursery


The nursery is all ready to go, so I figured I better blog the pictures before our baby girl makes her appearance and this never gets done:)

We painted the walls gray and went with a pink, gray, and black color scheme with a bit of an elephant theme as well. 
Here is the crib.  (Sophia was playing with her babies while I was taking the pictures, so they make a few random appearances in these pics)

The closet stocked with diapers, burp rags, extra sheets, and other random things. 

More of her closet...



We painted the shelf that used to be in the kitchen and removed the glass door.  We are going to move the swing to the living room once she is born. 

Her laundry basket next to the dresser/changing table. 

I made the elephant cut out decor and printables for the walls. 



We sold the bedding from Sophia's crib on Craigslist and bought the new set on Overstock.  Here is the valence, we also got a blackout shade to go over the blinds. 



Name letters on the wall...

The amazing mobile my mom made for baby girl.  I love it!

I love how it turned out and can't wait to show it to our baby girl!

No comments: