Saturday, October 11, 2008

My thoughts

It is 11:50pm on October 11th, 2008. My wife is sleeping and am trying to figure out how to do this darn math. I have tried everything to procrastinate from doing this homework. I even watched a Duck's game. Yah, I hate math A LOT!! haha! I just thought since I was procrastinating I would write down some of my thoughts in our blog to share with all of you.
First of all I am the luckiest guy in the world. My wife is the love of my life, and my best friend. She is always there for me, and supports me in everything I do. She has supported me in going back to school, and now after 14 years, I am going to graduate from OSU with a bachelor's degree next year! Some of my classes have been really tough, but she is always there to help me succeed, and for that I am so grateful.
In approximately 155 days (not that I am counting, haha) I am going to be a daddy. We are soooo excited!! Emily is going to be such a great mommy! I am so excited to be able to hold our little baby for the first time, and look into the eyes of my child and wife and tell them how I love them both. It brings tears to my eyes right now just thinking about that moment. I can't wait!
Well, I should get back to my math. I hate it, but I must graduate from college!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steven - when you greaduate I will throw you a PARTY!!!! Take care Love Marcy