We haven't posted in a long time so I figured it was time. 2009 has brought busy days and tired nights for both Steven and I. We rang in the New Year with dinner out and a relaxing evening in. It was very uneventful, yet perfect for someone that at that time was 28 weeks pregnant:).
Steven has started school again at OSU and he is doing well with his classes. He can see graduation looming closer and closer and that has been great motivation for him to stick with it. A few weeks ago we went to the beach with Steven's brother, sister-in-law, and parents. We got hooked up with a beautiful room overlooking the ocean, we spent the evening playing the Wii and had a great time.
Last weekend we took our birthing class. We chose to do a two day class instead of a weekly class due to Steven's school schedule and we left informed, if not overinformed. As of tomorrow I am officially in my eighth month of pregnancy, 32 weeks! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. We are getting more and more done in Sophia's room. Steven has been building furniture and I have been washing all the clothes we've received. We are treasuring this time together getting ready for our daughter. I will post pictures when it is more complete. Here are some pictures from the beach...
No comments:
Post a Comment