Have I ever mentioned I love Saturday's? Well I do. There are many reasons why I love Saturday's but the main one is that Saturday is the only day of the week that Steven and I both have off from work. We make an effort to spend good quality time together and with Sophia on Saturday and not spend the day doing chores. On Saturday's we get to sleep in, lazily drink coffee, and then go out and seize the day however we choose. It's great.
Today we enjoyed the beatiful Fall weather (although I am not sure you can say 80 degrees is truely Fall weather) and went to Robbie's soccer game. Robbie is our friend's Casey and Carrie's son. Here are some pictures from the game:

Robbie is number 9

Go go go!

Keep your eye on the ball!
Sophia enjoying a plastic snack while cheering on Robbie!
After the game we went home and Sophia took a nap then we headed up to Wilsonville to meet Grandma Marcy and Papa Dan. We went to the park and then to dinner at Red Robin. Here are some pics!

Sophia sitting in the big high chair for the first time!

Hi!

Plastic is delicious!

Beautiful baby girl!

"Reading"

Oh!

Papa Dan cracks me up!


Blue eyed beauty

Smiles!

I really like this picture!

Papa Dan and Sophia


Grandma Marcy and Sophia

Hey there!
1 comment:
I just absolutely LOVE reading your blog Emily! Thank you so much for continuing to update for all of us who read it. :) Oh my goodness, Sophia looks like such a big girl sitting in the high chair at the restaurant. She's growing up so fast - and continuing to get more beautiful everytime I see her. Grandma Kathy just simply adores her, you and Steven too of course! :) Can't wait to see you all again.
PS Great pictures of Papa Dan and Grandma Marcy with Sophia!
~Love, Grandma Kathy xxoo
Post a Comment