I am telling you this story purely for your entertainment because it really makes me look a bit stupid...BUT ANYWAYS...
so last Thursday morning I was exhausted, I wanted to get to work really early since I am perpetually behind so I got up and got all ready. I then went in to say goodbye to Steven who was still sleeping. I had planned on going to Dutch Bros. on my way to work to get my much needed caffeine fix so I told Steven that. He then told me that he had set the coffee pot to make coffee for me since he knows I have been exhausted and stressed. I said thanks and decided that I would not get coffee but just bring some from home. So I pack my English Muffin in my purse and grab my coffee and hit the road. I put the coffee in the cup holder of the car, I usually put my coffee in my work bag. So I drive and I check my work bag and can't find my coffee. I am pissed because I think that I left my coffee on the counter so I call Steven, feeling very exasperated, and tell him he should drink it and that I am going to go to Starbucks because it is getting late and I just need some freakin' coffee and to get to work early. So I order the coffee at the drive-thru and when I am waiting to pull up to pay I look down and realize that the coffee is in the cup holder. At this point I officially lose my mind. I call Steven back to tell him and then decide I am going to enjoy lots of coffee today. So I go to work and complete my day. Then after work we have back to school night so I went to dinner with a few friends from work before hand and when I take out my wallet to pay I notice my breakfast still in my bag. That's when I officially decide that I am exhausted. At least I can see the humor in losing my mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment