Sophia was napping yesterday when we set up and decorated the tree. When she woke up and we brought her out to see it she was very excited and curious.
So many lights and ornaments to look at. She said "pretty" when she saw it this morning. It will be a fun Christmas season!
I look at all these pictures of Sophia and then I look at the picture of her in her car seat,(to the right of these) oh my gosh I can't get over how much and how fast Miss Sophia has grown!
Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma Kathy! xxoo
1 comment:
I look at all these pictures of Sophia and then I look at the picture of her in her car seat,(to the right of these) oh my gosh I can't get over how much and how fast Miss Sophia has grown!
Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma Kathy! xxoo
Post a Comment