There will be a separate post about the house when I get some pictures uploaded. It deserves it's own sparkly blog post!
This post is dedicated to poor Sophia and her rash. Our sweet girl (and her poor parents) has been to the pediatrician three times in the last three weeks. Her first appointment was for her sore throat which has cleared up and her last two appointments have been for a painful diaper rash. About a week and a half ago Sophia was struck with a blistery diaper rash that just would not go away with our normal routine of baking soda baths, A and D, and zinc oxide. So last Thursday Steven took her in and the pediatrician did a culture and it turns out is was a yeast infection. So in the middle of moving on Friday I got her prescription cream. Well, here we are a week later today and her rash has just spread and gotten worse. So back to the doctor Sophia and I went today. The doctor had an emergency this morning so she was running an hour behind schedule but we were there and I had written sub plans so we waited and waited and waited. The doctor took another swab of the rash and switched her to a three cream rotation. She needs one three times a day and the others two times a day. So I may have typed up a little bootie lotioning schedule tonight- to fit in all these treatments along with naps and bedtime was a bit of a puzzle. I really hope this helps and it does not keep spreading like it is now!

Here's a picture of my sweet girl eating some dinner after her two hour appointment...
She's giving me her squishy face! Love her!
Sorry these pics are so small, I took them on my phone.
1 comment:
Poor little Peanut, I hope her rash gets better soon! This Grandma sure loves that little girl too! Can't wait to see all of you in acouple weeks and of course your brand new gorgeous house.
HUGS from Grandma Kathy!
Post a Comment