We had a great family day last Saturday. We took Sophia to the Keizer Iris Days Parade and she loved it. Then she took a 4 hour nap (parades are exhausting:) ), then we went shopping at the Outlets and went out to dinner. This picture above is at dinner.
Besides the "uh-uh's" Sophia is so much fun. She makes Steven and I laugh every day. Today she was whining at dinner and I said to her "Sophia where is that nice girl that was happy a few minutes ago" (referring to her) and Sophia leans back in her chair and looks down the hall. It was so funny, she had her little grin on her face that shows when she knows she is being sarcastic and entertaining Steven and I.
In other news Sophia has ANOTHER ear infection. Last week I stayed home with her Monday, she had a high fever and was miserable all day. I took her to the doctor and she had another ear infection, poor girl. She got put on a stronger antibiotic which then really upset her tummy and that led to a really bad diaper rash. So Sunday we took her back to the doctor (urgent care) and they took her off the antibiotic and gave us some prescription diaper cream that has a very fancy name- lol. It is called "Special Diaper Cream", so far I think it is not that special because she is still pretty uncomfortable, but maybe soon enough the specialness will make itself seen, or we may be going back to the doctor for the fourth time for Sophia this month. We have a follow up appointment in a few weeks so hopefully her ear infection will be long gone and not make another appearance!
Well, I stayed up way too late last night watching the finale of Celebrity Apprentice so I am going to finish up this random blog and start winding down for sleep, 5:45 comes too early. More blogs to come soon... I only have 17 more work days this school year which means 17 more days till I am a stay-at-home-mom (for the summer) which means more time for blogging (among other things)!
And two more pictures cause she is just so cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment