



Today Sophia and I had a mellow morning then we ran a few errands. After lunch and a nap for Sophia we went for a walk. Going for walks is pretty much Sophia's favorite activity. We no longer bring a stroller and she just hold our hands and toddles along. We live about a block and a half from the river so today we walked down there. The water had gone down a lot so that was nice. We got to go down on the rocks and Sophia fell IN LOVE with tossing rocks in the river, she could have done it all day. She also found a pinecone she was pretty fond of it so we took some pics of her with it. She would carry the pinecone and then hold it up and say hi to it, I said "are you saying hi to your pinecone?" She just replied "yeah mama" and then she hugged it. She carried it all the way home and stored it on a shelf in the garage. Here are a few pictures from our walk:










After we got home from our walk Sophia and I decided to have Popsicles and sit out on the deck. It was Sophia's first real fruit bar-lemonade flavored. These are the only thing I craved when pregnant with Sophia so I figured she would like it, she did. After playing at the park and slurping on a Popsicle she needed a bath so we went inside and she took a bubble bath. It was a good simple day! Here are more pics:







-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Sophia is such a cutie, Thanks for the blog I really enjoy it
Post a Comment