Thursday, August 11, 2011

Phone Picture Update!

We have been loving summer. I am treasuring every moment I am home with Sophia. We have been enjoying our days going for a walks, working on the house, doing swim lessons, coloring, reading books. playing, running errands, etc. Some of the things we have been doing will require their own separate posts with pictures, but on this post I wanted to upload a bunch of pictures from my phone. Although they are not always the best quality, my phone in what I always have with me to capture all those little moments- and when you have a sweet, silly, loving two year old there are lots of these little moments to capture. Enjoy...

We've done a little work on potty training, here's Sophia sitting on the potty being a goofball.

Silly girl with pants on her head!



Sophia has discovered the luxury of bubble baths this summer!

Sometimes you've just got to cuddle up on your car...


Diva at the outlets!


Cute!

My big girl!


Sweet summer girl!

This pic I edited on a free I-phone app (can't remember which one...) and I love the way it turned out!


A napkin can keep Sophia entertained for quite a while:)


Helping Daddy water.


Free Slurpee Day- 7-11-11!


Playing in a giant box is awesome!


Love her!


Monkey is a big part of our lives.


Crazy sleeper!!!


Giving Monkey a snack! I love watching how Sophia plays pretend; it's the greatest!


Rockin' Daddy's shoes!


Baby is also a big part of our lives right now.


Cuddling with Baby.

A walk to the river!


Sophia playing dress up with blankets- I love how she looks so proud in this picture!


I love this age!



Being two years old is also a bit rough when you are getting your two-year molars! Poor girl had a fever and was pretty uncomfortable for four days last week (and now for the last two days again:( )When I would ask her what was wrong she would say "teeth" and her poor gums on the bottom were so inflamed. This week she has had a fever again and complains of both her ear and her teeth hurting. I am hoping she is not getting another ear infection on top of teething but I guess only time will tell.


Every night Sophia demands (in her cute two year old way) that we swaddle Baby and then she bounces the baby and pats Baby's back. Then we lay Baby down and she rubs Baby's back as we rub her back. This night she fell asleep with her hand rubbing Baby's back. It really was the cutest thing ever.


Last weekend we went up to Daniel and Liz's. The girl's had so much fun. It is so fun to see them interact as they grow. They were so cute together. We took them in the wagon to the park.


They were so cute holding hands walking through the park!



Sometimes when you're teething and you really don't feel good you have to suck both thumbs at the same time. Sweet baby girl.


Play-doh fun time (and a small teaser of our kitchen remodel in the background, more pics coming...).


She had so much fun!



I've said it before and I'll say it again...Sophia is our joy, our light, our love, our everything and we still love her more every single day!

2 comments:

mom/marcy said...

oh, and how I love her too....you and Steven are awesome parents!!

Grandma Kathy said...

Absolutely LOVE all the pictures! What a living doll she is! I can't wait to babysit my precious little Peanut on the 29th! What a lucky little girl to have so many people that adore her! xx