Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Baby Baby

So our goal was to keep this blog updated more frequently but once again life has taken over and the blog gets moved to the bottom of the to do list. So here is an update, it will be pretty much all about the baby and baby preparations since that is the foremost thing on our mind's right now. Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks along and everything is going just like it should. I had a doctor's appointment today and she is measuring just as she should, she is head down and low so everything is right as it should be. The guesstimate of her weight is about 5.5 pounds and she is about 18.5 inches long. She gains about a half pound a week so it looks like she'll be around 7.5 to 8 pounds when she is born. But these are all just guesstimates based on the measurements the doctor takes. My blood pressure is low too so that is good. Part of me secretly hoped that I was already dialated or something just because the longer the pregnancy goes the more uncomfortable and difficult daily life becomes but I also know that it is better to just have patience.

On another note Steven and I spent our Valentine's Day putting together Sophia's room and we are very happy with the way it turned out. It was a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day. Here are some pictures of the nursery:












A few weeks ago my aunt threw a wonderful family shower for me and Sophia. We were lucky to get everyone together and we received many great gifts. Here are some pictures from the shower:








This week we have a shower at my work and on Saturday we are having one in Hood River. It is so cool that Sophia is already loved by so many people!

No comments: