Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Home Stretch

On Tuesday I will be 38 weeks along which technically means Miss. Sophia could make her entrance into the world at any time. We are really excited and very ready. This week will be my last week at work. It was a difficult decision to make because I will miss the kids but once I made the decision I felt a huge sense of relief. Initially I was going to work up to the due date but that was before I was huge and miserable, I just can't be on my feet all day anymore. So Friday, March 6 will be my last day at Swegle until September! I can't believe it.
On another note we had a great shower last week in Hood River hosted by my mother-in-law. It was lots of fun and everyone was so generous. I think Sophie will be the best dressed baby girl around. Yesterday my friends threw me another shower which was lots of fun. It was great to see all my girls and spend the afternoon with them. So, all the showers are done, most everything is put away, work is taken care of, Steven and I are ready... did you get that Sophia??? You can come any time:) I just told her that and she responded with a kick, I think she is feeling a little squished in there, I tell her how she'll be able to stretch out and be held and loved out in the world but I think she likes the coziness of being inside.

No comments: