So I don't want to sound cheesy, but I am going to write this post anyways, so there is your warning. I figure this blog is read by some but really is something that Steven and I appreciate looking back over and seeing as a journal of our life together. So with that in mind I want to write a note to Steven telling him how great he has been throughout this pregnancy. There are some women that are good a being pregnant, they enjoy the experience, and say "I've never felt better" and then there are women like me. I would be classified as the sick all the time, emotionally hormonal, constantly exhausted, often difficult to be around type of pregnant person. Yet through all the ups and downs, months of morning sickness, and the good times and bad times Steven has always stuck by my side. So here are the top five things I appreciate about you throughout the pregnancy:
1) Thanks for trying to find every single cure to morning sickness we have tried. I could not have gone through it day after day without your help and encouragement.
2) Thanks for appreciating every little moment of watching our little girl grow over the last 38 weeks, from reading our baby books, to watching her grow, and feeling her move; it has been so much fun to go through this with you.
3) Thanks for doing a lot more around the house and cooking dinner many nights so I could rest to make it through another work day.
4) Thanks for always being honest and open with me and for discussing all of our hopes and fears with becoming parents (especially late at night when I can't sleep:) ).
5) Thanks for being a great husband and you are already a great dad, you are my best friend and I am so lucky to have you by my side. I love you!
Okay, I warned you this was going to be cheesy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment