Today Sophia is seven months old. She continues to amaze Steven and I with her laid back nature, sense of humor, and the amount of love she gives us every day. In the last month she has started trying more foods, rolls everywhere quickly, gets into everything, makes lots more sounds, and we have realized that she is an absolute thrill seeker. We are so lucky that we get to have Sophia for our little girl. We love you!
2 comments:
I sure love that little "Peanut"! Adorable..adorable...adorable, such adorable pictures! I especially like when she leans on her elbow and sticks her leg straight up! Maybe she'll be an acrobat when she gets older. :) Emily, thank you for keeping the blog up for all of us, I know how busy you must be with work and all. I really do look forward to reading it and seeing all of Sophia's awesome pictures!
Love and Hugs to you all,
Grandma Kathy
P.S. Can't hardly wait to read your blog about Sophia's First Halloween! Lots of pictures pleaseeeee! ;-)
***Grandma Kathy
Post a Comment