Sunday, October 25, 2009

Avocado, etc.

It's been a few weeks since I have added anything to the blog. We have been busy. Steven's back has really been hurting him a lot. He has been to the doctor twice, had an MRI, and now has an appointment with the physical therapist and a neurosurgeon. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon. For now he is taking a lot of pain killers and is on light duty at work. In the last two weeks I got two ear infections and a sinus infection and Sophia got a really bad diaper rash, scratched her eye, and got a few rashes which we think may be related to an unidentified food allergy. Needless to say we have been to the doctor a lot!


Sophia has been trying new foods, although since her rashes we have not been introducing anything new, instead we have been taking foods out of her diet trying to find the culprit.


Here is a video from a few weeks ago of Sophia eating some avocado! I think she really liked it, but then again avocado's are delicious!

No comments: