Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The 4th

Here are a few pictures from the 4th of July. The night before Steven and I went to a friend's wedding and Sophia spent the night at Grandma and Papa's. In the morning Steven and I slept in, went to the Outlets, ran a few errands, and then in the afternoon we went over to my parent's house for dinner and to pick up Miss. Sophia.




This picture is not the best. But it was such a funny moment, Sophia pulled out the drawer in the kitchen then fell back and got stuck in the bowl she was playing with.

It was a classic toddler move.


Watching Papa set off some smoke bombs..




I love to entertain others by putting stuff on my head!



Playing



HI!

1 comment:

Rhandi said...

That is one FABULOUS outfit that Little Miss Sophia has on. Clearly someone with fantastic taste loves her very much!
:) haha
Glad to see her wearing it. She looks so cute!
Luv you guys!