Monday, July 26, 2010

Riverfront

Last week Sophia and I met my great friend Alison and her daughter Olivia at Riverfront Park in Salem. We rode the carousel, played on the playground, had a picnic lunch, and played on the Splashpad. The girls had lots of fun playing together and Alison and I had a great time catching up on life.


This was Sophia's first time on the Carousel, she was not too sure about it. Olivia thought it went too fast and Alison and I agreed with her. I have not been on a Carousel in years but I remember them going slow. On this one that was not the case. In all the pictures Sophia looked concerned. She did well on the Carousel as long as I was holding her and she did not have to ride on the horse.

Mom smiling, Sophia concerned...

Olivia ready to go!
At the playground, Sophia had fun and began climbing on stuff and playing without any assistance.


Me and my girl


Sophia went down this slide about four times.

Olivia running through the Splashpad.

Sophia checking it out.




Relaxing...

Feeling the water.
My cute girl.

Sophia really enjoyed sitting on the bench

When we were leaving the parking lot after a fun morning/early afternoon we got stuck by a train, I looked back after about three minutes and Sophia was sound asleep. All that fun can really wear you out!

No comments: