Monday, July 12, 2010
Sassy Sassafrass...
Yesterday morning Sophia and I were hanging out in the living room while Daddy got a day to sleep in. Sophia has always stayed away from behind the couch where we keep the kitty's bed, Steven and I would keep one of her toys in front of the area and she never thought of moving it to go behind...that is until yesterday. While I was catching up on some blog reading Sophia was playing and she pulled out the toy and kept climbing back there. It did not really bother me until she started pulling the lamp over. So I picked her up, told her not to go back there, and distracted her with a different toy. We played for a little while then when I started back on the computer, when I was not looking she climbed back over there knowing she is not supposed to and then peeks out and says in a loud laughing voice "BYE BYE", then she waves, hides behinds the couch, and laughs. It was SO funny, she has never actually uttered the words bye-bye before, she often waves good bye but has never said the words so I found it hilarious that the first time she says it is in a moment of sass, trying to be funny while she knows she is breaking the rules. I think she is going to say a lot of funny things once she starts talking more, should make for lots of great blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment