Monday, August 30, 2010

The Last Day :(

Today is the last day of summer vacation. This makes me so sad. I could not sleep last night because I was so anxious about not being able to be with Sophia all day everyday. Even though I love my job and love Sophia's baby sitter it is always a difficult transition. I treasure all of the time off I have and as far as jobs are concerned teaching is the right thing for me but this time of year is always hard. But once we are back in our routine everything will be just fine. Plus, I only have to work three days this week then have a four day weekend so a girl can't complain too much :). Now the important thing is not to think about how much work will have to be done in just three short days...yikes!

A year ago... August 2009



Posted by Picasa


Now...August 2010

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

I can't get over how much our Miss Sophia has changed in the past year. I love all the changes - but it is definitely happening way too fast for this Grandma! I so love that sweet, little peanut!