Friday, February 25, 2011

Yup, She's A Genius!

The other day Steven and I were cooking dinner and chit-chatting about our day's and Sophia was playing with her magnetic alphabet letters chit-chatting to herself. (Side note: As a preface to this story Sophia's letters were in no particular order whatsoever before she began playing with them. Okay back to the story...) Sophia starts laughing to herself, which happens about a million times a day, so Steven and I looked over and she had the letters E, F, G, H, and I all in order. We both looked at each other and said, at the exact same time, " did you put those in order?", "no", " we gotta take a picture!" So morale of the story is Sophia is a genius! Yup, that's my girl. :)


Love her!

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

I so knew my Little Peanut was a Genius! :)

Hugs and love to all of you!