Saturday, December 3, 2011

2 Year Old Funnies

Man, I LOVE the age Sophia is at right now. I have loved all the various ages and stages we have experienced with Sophia over the last few years but this two and a half time is a lot of fun.

She is so sweet and makes Steven and I laugh every day, multiple times a day. She is really into hugs and every time she accomplishes something or is excited about something she'll say "hug" and run to us with open arms and a giant smile.

She is speaking in more and more complete sentences and some of the things she puts together are quite funny. This morning she has told me multiple times "I has a train in my ear, but I okay!". Hmmm, not sure what she means but I am hoping a train in your ear does NOT feel like an ear infection.

She still loves preschool time at daycare. She knows how to spell her name verbally and how to identify the letters in her name. They do all sorts of projects and she is so proud of her work. Yesterday she made this ornament. She was so proud of it and kept showing it to us last night, she even had to show Papi and Noni over Skype. I can't wait till we get our tree and she can hang it on there (later today;) ).



When Sophia had a bad cough last month we let her sleep with us so we could give her inhalers when necessary and be able to hear when she was really wheezy. Well, that led to Sophia always wanting to sleep with us, because, you know, we're just so cozy. So the last few weeks we have talked about every person we know and how they sleep in their own bed just like Sophia. Now she just tells me every night. She says "Mommy night night in bed, Dada night night in bed, Noni night night, Papi night night, Gramma night night, and then she'll go through each of her friends at daycare too. It's quite the process but it's pretty adorable.

I think she's pretty great...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: