Monday, January 16, 2012

A Random Update of Sorts- phone pics

A random post in bullet form:

  • A student in my class uses emoticon's in his writing, I love it and it cracks me up every time I see it.  He is also a great writer, thus you being able to actually read what he wrote...
    • feeling=excited








  • The weather has been a little nuts, yesterday it was snowy, today it is icy.  What I want to know is will we or won't we have school tomorrow?






    • Yesterday, a view from our front window



    • Today= an icy mess.  I am glad we have nowhere to be as I have not seen one car drive by this morning. 
  • Yesterday I was able to put Sophia's cute curls into pigtails, it was so cute!






    •  I love all of her expressions!   



  • In continuing my crafting fun, I made a heart Valentine's wreath for the front door...here it is:











  • A final blurb:  It is 9:20 and both Sophia and Steven are still sleeping!  Sophia sleeping past about 7:15 never happens!  She must know it is a day off and that the weather is bad so she must sleep in:) 



1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

Love...Love....Love that little Peanut! Her hair looks so darling Emily. Sure wish I had some of her curls. :)