Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's Personal...

Last Thursday I took my last "use it or lose it" personal day off from work. I spent the day with Miss. Sophia.  We began our day bright and early at the ENT, where we were really not given any answers besides come back in six weeks.  The issue is that Sophia is probably heading towards a tonsillectomy, however we and the doctor would like to see her be a little bigger before having to go through that surgery.  So, time will tell and until then we will do our best to keep Sophia comfortable and to all try and get regular sleep (easier said then done though!). 

After the ENT we headed to the grocery store to pick a few things up.  When we left the store there was two very exciting things in the parking lot, at least very exciting in the eyes of Sophia.  We saw both a school bus and a fire truck.  We drove around each of them twice and Sophia was so excited.  I love love love seeing things through Sophia's eyes and feeling the excitement she has for things that we, as adults, take for granted. 



















After the grocery store we headed to the park.  Sophia climbed and slid and had all sorts of fun.  She is getting so big!







I was trying to capture the intense amount of static Sophia's hair had after sliding down the slide. 


















After the doctor, the grocery store, and the park we headed home to relax the rest of the day.  We got home at 10 AM- it had been a very busy morning.

I so enjoy my days off with Sophia- only two more weeks till summer vacation!

No comments: