Wednesday, August 8, 2012

4th of July- 2012

In an effort to record each of the fun events of our summer I am now posting about the 4th of July. It will cause the blog to be a bit out of chronological order which kind of bothers me but I will just have to deal with it. Yes, I know I am ridiculous, hehehe.

On the 4th we spent the afternoon/evening at my brother and sister-in-law's house. We ate delicious b-b-q and did some small fireworks with the kiddos. It was a fun way to celebrate the holiday.


Sophia enjoyed the fireworks more this year then any other.  She still was not a fan of anything loud but she did enjoy the pop-its. 
Doing pop-it's with Papi
Sweet girl and her Daddy
Daddy cuddles are the best. 

Showing off her Hello Kitty fireworks shirt. 

Smiling with Noni and Papi

No comments: