Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Enchanting!!!

Last week we took Sophia to the Enchanted Forest. We had such a great day. Below are pictures from our day. Some of the pics are from my iPhone and some are from our camera and they are not in order.

One of the main things we had on our list to do this summer was go to the Enchanted Forest.  I am so glad we went, it was a magical day for Sophia and she had so much fun, as did Steven and I.  I love days like this day where it is the three of us, no schedule, no places we have to be, a day where we just get to enjoy an experience together. 
Sophia and Steven went on the kiddie train, it played the song "Farmer in the Dell"- Sophia loved it. 

In front of one of the Alice in Wonderland displays
SO happy on the train
Getting ready to explore
Again on the train with Daddy
We saw the play they are performing- it was a silly spin on Cinderella and Sophia LOVED it.  It was entertaining for Steven and I too- WIN!
Clapping at the play- I love her complete pure joy and happiness in this picture. 
The guy that played the step sister was hilarious
Happy at the play
Blowing a kiss, I am not sure what display we were at in this picture. 
Sophia panned for gold and got some good treasures- shiny rocks and little gold pieces. 
Checking out the three bears exhibit

The Seven Dwarfs sleeping in their beds

In the witches mouth


Going under the log over the path

The crooked house
The old lady who lived in a shoe- a giant shoe with a big fun slide coming out of it.
Going down the slide with Daddy!  They went down the slide lots and lots of times later in the afternoon, there was no one else there!



The Western Town
In the teepee- as you can see from Sophia's expression she was not a fan of the teepee.  It creeped her out so we did not stay in there for very long.
Again, a happy girl watching the play.


We had a great day and have decided that this will definitely be a yearly summer tradition for our family!!!

No comments: