Monday, September 30, 2013

2 Randoms

Number One-
Due to the impending government shut down someone had posted a joke on Steven's twitter feed stating that "when the government shuts down all laws go away, please use Google Maps to plan your looting route".  We were laughing at it, then were discussing where we would loot if we could loot anywhere. We decided Target- we'd get diapers, formula, iPad's, and TV's. Yeah, we're crazy- we really live on the edge, lol.  Although if that ever happened in real life I'd definitely be too scared to leave my house. 

Number Two:
The other day I picked up Sophia at school, she was telling me about her day. She stated that a girl in her class was being mean to her and she said "Mom, I really wanted to hit her on the head with a book, but I told myself no Sophia, walk away and guess what Mom? I did! I walked away and played somewhere else!" I was quite proud of her for making such a big girl decision on her own, but her telling me the story and her positive self talk just cracked me up. I love that silly four (and a half) year old. 




No comments: