Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pumpkin Fun

A few weekend's ago we went to a pumpkin patch near our house. It was a beautiful Fall day that actually felt more like summer, the day's high was 80 degrees! We had fun exploring all the things to do and picking out a family of pumpkins. 

My girlies!


I love how Sophia took Ava's hand and helped her through the maze.

In the big hay maze.
Two cute backsides!

Sophia loved playing in this grain box, Ava was not too sure about it, as you can see below.


Sophia loved the duck water races!
Hayride!
Love these two so much!
Me and my (tired) girl
Shooting the pumpkin cannon.
Finding the perfect pumpkin.
My 3 people
This girl walked so much, I was quite impressed!


A perfect little place for a little girl

Carving pumpkins
Our audience of 1
Our family of pumpkins.
A craft Sophia made at school, I love it!

No comments: