Today I woke up and got so much done. Now I am exhausted but am waiting till Sophia wakes up so I can feed her then go to bed (even if I plan on going to sleep when it's light out:) ) In an effort to entertain myself and stay awake I "binged" myself. Bing is the new Microsoft version of Google and since I am easily swayed by advertising I decided to check it out. When I "binged" myself the videos from our wedding reception came up. I have not watched them in a while and it was fun to see them and to see Steven and I as babies. Here are the links if you want to check them out.
Video One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv58m_Ey9Qc
Video Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4Ingrqt9w
We are so lucky to have these videos, thanks Mike!
On another note Sophia has been a very sleepy girl today. She has been napping for four hours, and it is almost time for bed. I hope this doesn't backfire on me later. I think she is just recovering from her fun day yesterday socializing with everyone at a friend's going away party. Sophia is a wonderful sleeper but she never wants to miss a thing when there are new people around. Steven is sleeping as well, he worked 6-2 this morning and is working from 10-6 tonight. I admire him because if I worked the crazy hours he does I think I would be sick but he takes it all in stride and doesn't complain about getting very little sleep. I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment