A year ago today Steven and I set out on our life adventure together as a married couple. Looking back at the blogs written after our wedding and remembering the great day with Steven has been so much fun. It was such a wonderful and beautiful day and I love that when I look back on my wedding day there is not one thing I would change or one negative memory. Now, a year later life just keeps getting better. This year has brought a lot of changes but they have all been good. The big changes include moving back to the Salem area, and the biggest (and best) change of all is the arrival of Miss. Sophia. I love Steven so much and I love our life together with our little girl. So, happy first anniversary Steven, I can't wait to celebrate fifty with you, I am sure it will be here faster then we can ever imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment