Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Camping
Last weekend we got to go camping with the Prine side of the family. We took a long weekend and left on Friday and came back on Monday. It was great to get to spend some time as a family and for Steven to have a little vacation from work and school. I was a little nervouse because I wasn't sure how Sophia would do sleeping in a new place and what not but she was a great little camper and had lots of fun. We took tons of pictures below. We went to L.L. "Stubb" Stewart State Park and it was beautiful. In fact, Steven and I liked it so much that we made reservations to go back for a weekend in October!
A family pic!
A beautiful view at the park, it was so nice!
Our cute cabin.
Steven and the babes on our cabin porch.
Me and the babes!
Inside the cabin.
Another view of the inside of the cabin.
The futon, can you spot Sophia?
The bed where we slept.
Sophia on the slide.
Sophia was super interested in looking over the park regulations.
Going for a walk with Daddy-O!
She LOVED licking the ice.
She also loved licking the condensation on the cup, so cold and refreshing.
Steven and I left Sophia with Grandma and Grandpa and drove into Forest Grove, we ended up at The McMenamin's Grand Lodge (where we got married) and enjoyed a pitcher of Ruby. It was nice to get away and have some time to ourselves.
Smiling with Grandpa Jerry!
Happy girl!
Relaxing after a shower at the campground.
Each morning we would wake up and feed Sophia then we would bring her in bed with us and watch "I Love Lucy" DVD's on the computer. She loved watching "I Love Lucy", it was so cute, this morning she fell asleep to some Lucy. What a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment