Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime Fun!


Considering the only thing I could really handle eating during my pregnancy with Miss. Sophia was lemonade fruit bars, it's no wonder that Sophia would LOVE them as well. I remember having them for breakfast driving to work in December, nothing like enjoying a popsicle with the heat cranked up, but it was all I could stomach in order to get to work:).
Last night I was having one to escape the heat and I let Sophia take a lick, she started fussing when I took it away. I think she is going to love sour things just like her mama.




Last night we took a walk to the park that is a few blocks from our house. We put Sophia in the baby swing and she enjoyed it so much. She swung happily for over forty-five minutes, then it was bedtime. I think we will be bringing her to the park a lot throughout the rest of the summer.

I took a video of her swinging so you could hear her laughing, it's not the best quality because as soon as I show Sophia the camera she gets distracted, so I was trying to hide it and I was focusing on a moving target, but it is cute cause you can hear how much she loved playing on the swing.

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

What a little cutie! She's really enjoying that fruit bar - a girl after my own heart (Grandma Kathy ate three of them last night) :) Thanks Emily for sharing your camping pictures. Give kisses and hugs to that little peanut from Grandma Kathy!