Sunday, September 25, 2011

Two and a half!

Today my BABY is TWO AND A HALF! Where did the time go? Life is definitely going by way too fast but we are doing our best to enjoy every moment.

Here are a few pictures of my sweet Sophia today- on her half birthday:


Posing with Daddy


Smile








Had to spend a little time standing on her head while we were having our photo shoot!


Love those little hands





Checking out the leaves on the tree


A little sneak-peek of Sophia's Halloween costume- someone's gonna be a puppy!!!


Enjoying some peanut butter toast this morning!


Super cheesy smile!

Today Sophia did two things that just showed us how big Sophia is getting. This morning she was playing in her room while I went through her dresser and switched her clothes from summer to fall and she wanted finger paint on the carpet, I told her no and that maybe we could do it later and she told me "Mean mean mean Mommy"-this was the first of what I am sure will happen a million times in our life together. I said "Am I a mean Mommy?" and she just looked at me and smiled. Then later today we had dropped Steven off at Great Clips and Sophia and I were going to run across the street to Michael's while Steven was getting his hair cut. Well, when we were pulling into the parking spot I felt like Sophia was really close to me, so I looked back and guess who now knows how to unbuckle her carseat- she looked awfully proud of herself until I gave her a pretty strict talking to. Hopefully she learned her lesson but either way I will be checking her very frequently while we're in the car.

This age is so fun and I am so excited for this Fall and Winter season with Sophia and Steven!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: