Friday, March 30, 2012

March 25

March 25, 2009- Sophia was born and Steven and I's life became 100 percent better!




March 25, 2010- Sweet Sophia turns 1 year old!

 


March 25, 2011- Sophia turns 2!





And that brings us to March 25, 2012- Sophia turns 3 years old.  On her actual birthday we had a calm day at home with Sophia.  In the morning Steven, Sophia, and I worked in the yard for a few hours, then we came in, took showers and spent the rest of the day lounging in our pajamas.  When Sophia woke up from her nap we went in and cuddled her and told her all of her presents were out in the living room waiting for her.

The above picture is blurry but it is her seeing her gifts for the first time.  Steven and I got her a Dora tent, Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, a Dora matching game, and a few books.  We set up her tent and put all her wrapped presents inside. 
Discovering her gifts




Happy girl opening her gifts


Here she is enjoying some ice cream before bed!  I think she had a great birthday.  Each time we would say "Happy birthday Sophia" she would reply "Happy birthday to me!".

3 comments:

Noni said...

She is the best! She has brought to us all!!!!!

Noni said...

Opps meant she has brought JOY to us all!!!!!

Grandma Kathy said...

I so agree with you Noni....she definitely has brought so much JOY to our lives! We absolutely adore her to pieces!