This past week we had our "big" ultrasound. I was so excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl and to make sure that this baby is growing healthy and strong. I am pleased and excited to announce we are having a baby girl! I cannot wait for Sophia to be a big sister! She is so excited to have another girl in the family!
I had been having a lot of very vivid bad dreams about different health issues the baby would have and so I was also very relieved that the ultrasound showed a healthy baby girl. She is growing exactly on schedule and was quite feisty for the ultrasound technician. Our ultrasound technician said he has never had to work so hard to get a good view of a baby before. They have to take numerous pictures of the heart from all angles and our sweet baby girl kept putting her little hands in front of her heart every time he would try to take a picture of the heart. She was practicing her boxing moves. I had to get up a walk around, lay in my side, and she still just kept punching and blocking away! We'll see if this translates over to her personality at birth...
No comments:
Post a Comment