Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ai Yi Yi (and First Birthday Party!)

Yikes! Another month without a blog...

Well, I guess I will have to look at that as a good thing because we have been so busy making great memories and enjoying our time together that I have not had time to blog about it. I will go back in time and write about a big event that happened a few weeks ago and that is Miss. Sophia's first birthday. We celebrated with a party at Grandma Marcy and Papa Dan's house and we could not have asked for a better day for it. The weather was beautiful and warm. Here are some pictures from the party (in no particular order):



A family shot- (Sophia is surprised by her own cuteness!)
Look at all those gifts- what a spoiled girl!

Grandma Marcy and the birthday girl!


Grandpa Jerry and Sophia!


Enjoying the back deck!

Getting a hug from my baby girl while we sing "Happy Birthday!"


Getting really into her cake!


Good stuff!

She is really excited about her new coloring things!


Presents are fun but it is even more
fun to put the envelope in my mouth and pose!


Getting a kiss from her buddy Liam!

My little ham (that will never leave her shoes on:) )


Birthday Cake!


The spread!


Sophia's birthday sign, made with love!


Sophia in her beautiful birthday dress.

A girl always needs a cute new outfit for her birthday party!



No comments: