Sophia definitely has certain routines when she plays at home. Each day she likes to take all the books off of her little shelf. She also likes to take her toys out of her cubby then put them all back in repeatedly. She also spends a lot of time gathering her lost toys that go under the couch. She really likes to try and stack her toys and stand on them as well as try to balance a toy on her head to make Steven and I laugh. She also really enjoys seeing if she can hold a toy in her mouth while crawling and smiling. She also enjoys spending time trying to sneak up on the cats the whole time repeatedly saying "hi" (she doesn't quite have the sneaky part down yet:) ). She is a very busy little girl and spends so much time entertaining Steven and I.
Here are some videos of her play time...
There is one more video that I have that shows her getting the rest of the books but for some reason it will not upload on to here despite my many many attempts. I will have to try again another time...
1 comment:
What a busy little girl Miss Sophia is! I absolutely love when you post videos of her. She is so much fun to watch. Please give my little Peanut lots of kisses and hugs from Grandma Kathy.
Love you guys! <3
PS Always love to read your blog Emily - thanks so much for keeping us all updated
Post a Comment