The lives of Steven, Emily, Sophia and Ava!
Much to the delight of Steven and I Sophia slept in till 9:36 this morning. When she woke up she was giggling and talking to herself so I had to grab the camera to make a video going in to get her. She is so funny.
She is just so darn cute!!!
I love how she wakes up so happy all the time. (I could definitely learn from her) I would have to agree with Papa Dan, she is just so darn cute!Grandma Kathy Loves you Peanut! xo
She is so adorable! Wish I could wake up with that much joy & excitement in the mornings. :)Love & miss you three lots. ~ Rhandi
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is just so darn cute!!!
I love how she wakes up so happy all the time. (I could definitely learn from her) I would have to agree with Papa Dan, she is just so darn cute!
Grandma Kathy Loves you Peanut! xo
She is so adorable! Wish I could wake up with that much joy & excitement in the mornings. :)
Love & miss you three lots.
~ Rhandi
Post a Comment