The picture below was taken last weekend when I was almost 16 weeks pregnant. I may or may not have a baby bump depending on the angle...
I have been feeling better and am so glad the nausea of the first fourteen weeks seems to be behind me. Man, that was rough. I think I have felt the baby move a few different times- the tiny little flutter that will soon be a full fledged kicks is amazing even the second time around. The main symptom I have right now is exhaustion- which I could tie to the fact that I am 4+ months pregnant or to the fact that it's been a busy month with Sophia's surgery, moving back into my classroom, teaching 26 (although I gain new kids all the time) 8 year old's and working long hours while juggling all the other commitments life brings, so its hard to tell. What I do know is that I fall asleep by 8:30 or 9 every night...yikes!
We will find out if it is a boy or a girl on October 10th, we can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment