I'll let Sophia share the news:
We're going to have another baby and couldn't be more excited. I am due March 5th, so that puts me almost at 14 weeks right now. The first trimester was really rough! Just like with Sophia I was super nauseous and throwing up a lot. I went to the doctor at about 6 weeks and got a prescription for Zofran which helped to take a little bit of the edge off and allow me to function a little bit more normally. I am glad I was off work for this period of my pregnancy. Now the worst of the nausea is gone (thank goodness!) and I only get nauseous if I don't eat frequently and every nigh between 8:45 and 9 (you could set your watch by it). Then I just take a Zofran and go to bed. I can handle the nausea at night, it's much more difficult to handle when I am at work or trying to function like a normal person in society.
As for details:
- Yes, we will find out the gender- hello, have you met me? This super planner needs to plan.
- We will make over the office for the baby's nursery.
- Sophia is pumped to be a big sister, she'll often ask me "Mommy, how's your baby doing?" and one weekend we were going out of town and she asked "Are you gonna bring that baby with you?", it's cute. She has also been so patient with me being sick this summer.
- Sophia wants us to have a baby sister about 90% of the time and a baby brother the other 10%.
- I will take the rest of the school year off so I will have almost six months home with both my babies!
1 comment:
This Grandma is so, so excited!!
Post a Comment