Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ice Ice Baby!

Driving home from work tonight was kind of crazy. The roads were very icy. One thing I would like to share with all of you is that semi's are stupid. They drive like the weather is 80 degrees outside. I was going no faster than 20 miles per hour and they were passing me going at least 50 miles per hour, and then they wonder why they are always jack-knifing on the freeway. It usually takes me about 12 minutes to get home from work and tonight it took me over an hour. It is amazing how when I went to work there was nothing on the ground and when I drove home there was a couple inches of snow and ice on the roads. At least I got home safely and my wife made me scrambled eggs! What is hilarious is right after I got home from driving for an hour work called me to see if I would come back and work a graveyard shift. Needless to say I did not answer the phone.

No comments: