We bought Sophia this little "transition bottle" the other day and today we let her try it for the first time. She always wants to feed herself her own bottle, but the bottles we use are not very conducive for her to hold. We got her this one and let her play with it for a while today. She is a little young to do it by herself but she understood the concept and enjoyed playing with it. It also has a very different nipple than the kind she is used to so it will take some adjustment. We figure we will just let her "play" with it for a while and see if she likes it.

Hmm, this tastes yummy!

Noticing her feet again! It never gets old!!

I can do it by myself!

Hmmm...

Formula...the breakfast (lunch, dinner, snack) of champions!
Man, I love her!!!
1 comment:
Emily and Steven, I've been enjoying your blog for about a month now (Grandpa Dan sent me the link). I love your photos, and your writing is absolutely captivating.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Love, Anne
Post a Comment