Last weekend we went to Hood River to visit Steven's family, to help Grandma move out of her apartment, and to celebrate both Steven and Grandma's birthday. Here are some pictures from our weekend!!!

Sophia ready to do some work at Grandma Kathy's office!

Can I help you do payroll??

Sophia and Great Grandma (her house was ready for her moving sale).
Great Grandma and her great granddaughter!

Steven and Grandma's birthday cake, they have the same birthday, August 16th!

Birthday Buddies!

Happy Birthday!

Sophia chillin' with Uncle Mike!

Tasting a little bit of ice cream for the first time!

Good stuff!

Sophia in her rocking chair! What a big girl!

Smiling for Grandma Kathy!

Steven and Grandma

Grandma, Steven, Sophia, and Jerry

Daddy's hand is delicious!

Steven's second birthday cake, his favorite chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!

Getting ready to light his candles.

Blowing out the candles! Will his wish come true?
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!
2 comments:
Good to see Steven got his favorite cake (not cream! hehehe)! Cute pics!
This is the first chance I got to read your updated blog and see your pictures, I need to put your blog address in my phone. :)
Goodness gracious, that little peanut is growing like crazy! What a cutie! Loved all the pictures - thanks for sharing. YUM...Steven's birthday cake looked delicious! He's so lucky to have you... Give kisses to Sophia from Grandma Kathy.
Post a Comment