
We literally packed everything but the kitchen sink which then resulted in about 15 loads of laundry when we got home.

One little spot for Sophia!

Sophia on her mattress. She rolled off the bed a few times each night but I was sleeping next to her so I always woke up and was able to put her back in bed One night she rolled off and I felt her arm flop and bump me awake. She was sitting straight up next to me sound asleep. It was slightly creepy but I just picked her up and laid her right back down. She stayed asleep the whole time.


Our bed.

Sophia and Wyatt walking to the playground at the camp ground!

They had a great park there that Sophia LOVED to play at.

During this trip Sophia rediscovered her love of the swing. As a baby she loved the swing and would giggle and squeal every time we put her in it. Then about a year ago she was no longer a fan of swing, even going near the swing would cause panic. When we were camping she walked right over to the swing and asked to be put in it. She swung and swung and swung some more. We are excited she likes the swing again, especially since they have one at the park near our house.

Swinging with Daddy so Wyatt could have a turn in the baby swing.


Looking at pictures on Grandma's phone- one of Sophia's favorite activities!

Maybe this is where Sophia gets her crazy eyes!!!

We saw deer everyday we were there, we also saw a creepy raccoon a few times- I hate raccoons!

We were so close to the deer!


Sophia posing by the wood creation she made!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
I so look forward to the updates, but work has been so busy lately I got a little behind on my reading. Especially love all the pictures - thanks so much for keeping us all updated Emily!
Love you all!
Post a Comment