
We had not brought a stroller with us on the plane so we rented one at the zoo, it worked out perfectly!

Cute curly top!

Teeny tiny deer like creature, they live in Africa and I kind of want one for a pet-so cute!


Checking out the animals with Daddy!

Snoozing tigers.

Exploring one of the children play areas..

Me and my girl!

Animals...

My favorite- penguins!

Cute!

In the bird area you could walk right up to all the birds, there was no separation between you and the animals so it was really cool.

In this area there were also sloths up in the trees right above you. It was so fun to see them up so close.


Stretching her legs!


A rare family shot!

Sophia enjoying some popcorn as we check out the zoo!

Pink flamingos.

A bear sunning himself

This monkey was making all sorts of faces at Sophia, it was cracking us up!


Close up of one of the gorillas!

Teeny monkey!
This day was one of the best I have had in a long long time. I love spending time with my little family!
There are some more pictures from our trip that I will post soon!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment