Monday, July 25, 2011

The Gilbert House

Earlier this month Daniel and I decided to meet up and take Charlotte and Sophia to the Gilbert House. The Gilbert House is a children's museum in Salem. The girls had a good time, I think they liked the bubble room and the train room the best!


Daniel in the giant chair on the porch!


Uncle Daniel and Sophia


Bubbles!!!


The girls in the bubble room. I love the look of awe on Sophia's face as she is watching Daniel make giant bubbles.


Cute Charlotte





This exhibit was all about Oregon and much to Daniel and I's surprise this fake cow actually produced liquid when milked.


My attempt at trying to get a picture of both girls-it is virtually impossible as they are always on the go!


Charlotte posing





The girls time-traveling :)





Making music





Peek-a-boo!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: